U.S. Aerial, Inc. is a nonprofit organization with a mission to:
- Increase public awareness of the artistry and athleticism involved in the aerial arts.
- Encourage participation in all aspects of the aerial arts.
- Support professional and amateur aerial artists in their pursuit of career, competitive, and/or performance excellence.
- Support the entire aerial community including studios, dance companies, instructors, students, choreographers, riggers, photographers, and videographers.
ABOUT THE 2016 U.S. AERIAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
- May 13, 14, 15, 2016 at the Rose Nagelberg Theater
- Audience of over 200 fans each day
- Showcase of elite male and female aerialists from all over the globe, specializing silks, lyra, pole, and new & innovative apparatus
- Organized by an amazing team of business professionals and aerialists
how to get involved
The first round of the competition is video submission; open until January 1, 2016 at 11:59PM EDT. After this, entrants are narrowed down and finalists are invited to the second round of the competition, the live show. Outside of competing, there are opportunities to be involved in variety of ways through sponsorship, judging, donation, volunteering, and joining the team. It takes an army to make this show a success!